Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loosing the + (plus) sign

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dgizzim0
959 Views, 4 Replies

loosing the + (plus) sign

Why after long hours of work, the plus sign in the project browser disappears. The only cure for this is to exit Revit and open Revit. After extended use, I close hidden windows and this still happens.

Any cures?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rosskirby
in reply to: dgizzim0

Don't work such long hours.Smiley Happy

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 3 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: rosskirby

Haha... I agree. I think you and your Revit need some rest.

It's the first time I read about plus symbols vanishing from the project browser.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 5
loboarch

I saw this quite frequently back in Revit 8, 8.1 and 9.  I have not seen it happen in quite some time.  I believe it is caused by low resources on the machine.

PCs and different applications can have "memory leaks" that rob the system of resources over time.  Exiting and restarting the application will resolve the problem.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 5 of 5
cvandevere

I saw that happen in some of the previous releases as well. Then I was working with Windows XP Prof 32bit. Have not seen it while working in 2010 or 2011 on Windows 7 pro -64 bit. At least yet.

CDV

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report