Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
noorizzah
630 Views, 7 Replies

Looking for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for  Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013. I already searched in Autodesk Free Product for student, unfortunately there are only version 2014, 2015 and 2016. I'm looking for version 2013 as IES VE 2014 Revit plug-in is only compatible with version 2013. Could someday share me the link as maybe i overlook at it some where? Thank you in advantage

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
sureshchotrani
in reply to: noorizzah

If you are subscripted member, you can download last 5 release,

Survey00.png

www.bim-3d-4d-5d.blogspot.com
www.bim-navisworks.blogspot.com
Twitter @SureshChotrani
Give KUDOs if happy & accept solution if post provides solution
Message 3 of 8
noorizzah
in reply to: sureshchotrani

Unfortunately, i'm not a subscribe member, just a student that looking for student version 😞 . Thanks

Message 4 of 8
Keith_Wilkinson

Try Autodesk Virtual Agent you should still be able to download 2013 there I think. 

Virtual Agent

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Maimonides
Message 5 of 8
Revit_LT2

RAC 2013 still exists at the Virtual Agent, but it didn't seem to work for me there.

You can get it anywhere. Here's a good link. It takes about 4 hours to download.

http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDDLM/2013/REVIT/ESD/Autodesk_Revit_Architecture_2013_English_Win_32-64...

Message 6 of 8
noorizzah
in reply to: Revit_LT2

I already downloaded a few files of Revit 2013. Unfortunately, the installation dissapear suddenly. I thought maybe the files are corrupted. That's why i'm looking from Autodesk website. Thanks for the link. Downloading it now 🙂

Message 7 of 8
noorizzah
in reply to: Revit_LT2

Work like a charm.Thanks

Message 8 of 8
sanamnasiri

I have the same problem, actrually i ha ve an old computer with windows xp and I want to install revit,, im a student , i want the free version,, I saw the link but,, what about the serial number?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report