Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
rlwade
263 Views, 2 Replies

Loft?

Can you create a loft object in Revit like you can in VIZ? Also why can't I offset a spline? I am trying to make a free formed curved beam with different radiuses along the length of the beam. Any Suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mmiles
in reply to: rlwade

I haven't used VIZ, so I cannot comment on the question about the loft objects- I don't know what you mean.

But, you can copy splines, and type in specific distances while copying. Maybe that will help. As for why you cannot offset them, I don't know. The same is true for Ref Planes.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: rlwade

Revit will sweep an object along a path. It does not yet have a sweep-blend where an object sweeps along a path, and the geometry changes. This is a request and will probably be included in an upcoming release. Is a sweep-blend what you mean by "loft"? "mmiles" wrote in message news:23994443.1078948526379.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > I haven't used VIZ, so I cannot comment on the question about the loft objects- I don't know what you mean. > > But, you can copy splines, and type in specific distances while copying. Maybe that will help. As for why you cannot offset them, I don't know. The same is true for Ref Planes.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report