Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking Revit and Microsoft Project

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
shayan_setayeshgar
3038 Views, 2 Replies

Linking Revit and Microsoft Project

Hi, I read something about a software tool, developed by Autodesk Consulting, that uses a bidirectional link between Revit and MS Project however I couldnt find it yet. Anyone knows from where I can download it? And if it is compatible with Revit 2012 and MSP 2010?

Thanks,

Shayan

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Me too, I need to find something that does this for Revit 2015.

Message 3 of 3

I have published my new course on Udemy:

Microsoft Project Management in Revit with 4D Time and 5D Cost

This course “Microsoft Project management in Revit”, will present how real-life Revit projects have used the Tool Dynamo - to calculate working hours and working costs and with the help of an example, I’d like to show you how you can use project management 4D Time  and 5D Cost  in Autodesk Revit.

We will take the volume parameter of the building elements otherwise Revit-Families – then we will translate these volume parameters into time and cost.

The resulting data you can use in a variety of other programs for the control of the timing and the cost of construction. The obtained data can also be exported in another process management software Microsoft Project or other planning tools – such - scoro, asana, smartsheet, monday, hive, ganttpro or others.

Folie3.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report