Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked door schedule w/ room names

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
863 Views, 3 Replies

Linked door schedule w/ room names

I'm using a composite file to link several wings of a campus and then generating our sheets from here. My problem is while creating the door schedule for one of the files we noticed several room names were either incorrect or blank. I went into the linked file and fixed it's door schedule to read the correct room. However this data doesn't seem to come into the composite. The truly strange thing is that for one of the wings it worked.

Is there some setting that will allow this to update?

Thanks,
Gyv
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

First, are you using Sahred parameters for these fields? If not there can be some issues across linked files. Second, di you go to the File/Manage Links and tell each file to reload?

Scott Womack
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. From what I can tell the To/From Room parameters are instance, but I can't click on modify to verify it. And yes I reloaded the links, I've even closed and re-opened just in case. I guess I'm still missing something. It worked on the other link, but not this one.

I wish we could imort the schedule views and not just the templates.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

In the next release, you might be able to find a way around this. The To/From parameters are non-editable, and hard coded into the program. These are controled by the room that the door swing's into.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report