Revit Architecture

Contributor
nikki
Message 1 of 2 (68 Views)

lines missing

68 Views, 1 Replies
11-10-2004 10:24 AM
I drew some 2nd lines in my second floor plan and I was able to see them. But now they don't seem to be there. I can see them when I select them but its like they're invisible. And when i underlay that floor in my first floor I can see them. I also checked the visibility parameters, and the lines family is on! I feel so frustrated not resolving something I'm sure is a simple solution. Please help! thanks.
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

Re: lines missing

11-10-2004 10:38 AM in reply to: nikki
You drew model lines, yes? Model lines exist on a surface. Something is above the lines (such as your floor) and hiding the lines. Sounds like you should have been using detail lines which are always on top and view specific. "nikki" wrote in message news:22832122.1100111099559.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I drew some 2nd lines in my second floor plan and I was able to see them. But now they don't seem to be there. I can see them when I select them but its like they're invisible. And when i underlay that floor in my first floor I can see them. I also checked the visibility parameters, and the lines family is on! I feel so frustrated not resolving something I'm sure is a simple solution. Please help! thanks.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.