Revit Architecture

Valued Contributor
nikana2000
Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
Accepted Solution

Life to Existing Phase Materials

218 Views, 2 Replies
11-27-2012 09:36 PM

I am having trouble having objects set to 'Phase Created' = Existing to show a desired material.  They are all a dark grey.

I have gone into 'Manage', and "Phases" under 'Phasing', and under the tab, 'Graphic Overrides', changed 'Material' for 'Existing to "Phase - New".  But this did not change anything.  (see attached photos)

Where else does this get changed?

/ Using 2013

Great! Thank you Ricardo.

I wasn't able to find, "by catagory" or "none", but found "No Material" which only seems to exist in this scenario.  (I'll post it for the benefit of others.)

Contributor
Ricardo-Maturana
Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Life to Existing Phase Materials

11-28-2012 04:06 AM in reply to: nikana2000
In the Phases graphics change the existing material to none or by category. This will get rid of the material override set by the phase and preserve the materials you have assigned to walls, etc. Ricardo Twitter: @rmaturana
Valued Contributor
nikana2000
Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: Life to Existing Phase Materials

11-28-2012 07:43 AM in reply to: nikana2000

Great! Thank you Ricardo.

I wasn't able to find, "by catagory" or "none", but found "No Material" which only seems to exist in this scenario.  (I'll post it for the benefit of others.)

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.