Revit Architecture

philrusso700
Message 1 of 2 (235 Views)

License Server

235 Views, 1 Replies
05-04-2004 07:04 AM
I am getting a message "no connection to license server could be established" I have other machines in the office that work fine. Mine gets that message. The server name is designs2001 and I can ping the server no problem in a cmd window. any help would be greatly appreciated
*v.valentijn
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

Re: License Server

05-04-2004 08:05 AM in reply to: philrusso700
First, restart and see if it's still not working [just to make sure] Check if you have a system variable pointing at the server.. if not, leave it and add the value in your registry. Use RegEdit to add the folowing key HKEY_LOCAL _MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FLEXlm License Manager\ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE for the value you add '@designs2001' if there already is an entry or want to use multiple servers [god knows why] just add it like this: '@designs200; @designs2001' Your machine now should be able to see the license server... if there's still no connection, contact your Reseller for apropriate support. good luck :smileywink: "philrusso700" schreef in bericht news:844670.1083679518965.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am getting a message "no connection to license server could be established" I have other machines in the office that work fine. Mine gets that message. The server name is designs2001 and I can ping the server no problem in a cmd window. any help would be greatly appreciated
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.