Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Server

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
311 Views, 1 Reply

License Server

I am getting a message "no connection to license server could be established" I have other machines in the office that work fine. Mine gets that message. The server name is designs2001 and I can ping the server no problem in a cmd window. any help would be greatly appreciated
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

First, restart and see if it's still not working [just to make sure] Check if you have a system variable pointing at the server.. if not, leave it and add the value in your registry. Use RegEdit to add the folowing key HKEY_LOCAL _MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FLEXlm License Manager\ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE for the value you add '@designs2001' if there already is an entry or want to use multiple servers [god knows why] just add it like this: '@designs200; @designs2001' Your machine now should be able to see the license server... if there's still no connection, contact your Reseller for apropriate support. good luck ;) "philrusso700" schreef in bericht news:844670.1083679518965.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I am getting a message "no connection to license server could be established" I have other machines in the office that work fine. Mine gets that message. The server name is designs2001 and I can ping the server no problem in a cmd window. any help would be greatly appreciated

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report