Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Activation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
187 Views, 2 Replies

License Activation

I tried downloading Revit 2015 from the Autodesk website (as I am a student) and the download failed every time. I then installed Revit 2015 using the Revit package that was issued to the office at which I work, using their product key. During the installation process, I used the serial number that was emailed to me when I tried to download Revit. The serial number worked and the installation was successful. However, once I opened Revit 2015 I was asked to verify my licensing information and then my serial number did not work. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi try to read this thread maybe can help you. thanks,

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/students-serial-number-or-product-key-issues/m-...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @The_Instigator,

Indeed, in our system, Revit 2015 under your Student account does not appear to have been activated yet. 

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team directly:

1.            Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

2.            Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”

3.            Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus

4.            Select “I Still Need Help”  if you need personal assistance

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post. Thank you!

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report