Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

level line issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Jatomz616
307 Views, 1 Reply

level line issues

Hi I am currently working on a project and i created a land plot and set each level line to the proper elevation but not all of the level lines appear in every view. In the North view all of the level lines and the walls i have created appear, but the walls don't show up in any of the other views. Also the North, West, and South views show all of the level lines but the East view does not. How can i fix this? Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jason_S
in reply to: Jatomz616

For the walls not showing in the other views. That sounds like the far clipping plane isn't far enough back to see them.

Go to one of those views and then look at the properties palette to make sure the far clipping plane is deep enough to get the walls.

For the level lines not showing in the one view. I have seen this before and the main reason is the lines do not touch or get cut by the view far clipping plane or the elevation at all. Go into one of the view they are visible in and pull the level lines out further to one or both sides until they show up.

The other item to check is visibility graphics in that elevation and make sure levels aren't turned off.

Hope this helps.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report