Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level 2 doors showing up on level 1 door schedule

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
clr4tkoff
864 Views, 6 Replies

Level 2 doors showing up on level 1 door schedule

Hello - I am having a little trouble with some doors showing up on the level 1 door schedule that are actually on level 2. They are curtain wall doors. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening - can anyone help?

Thank you!
LD
Kalamazoo, MI
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
unjust
in reply to: clr4tkoff

do they intrude into level 1 at all? are they mounted below level 2? are they actually located on level 2, or just "physically" on level 2?
Message 3 of 7
RevitIt

its because your curtain wall is probably on the 1 st level. If you want CW door to show accordingly, you ned to break down the CW
Message 4 of 7
clr4tkoff

as far as i can tell they do not intrude on to level 1. they are not mounted below level 2, they are located on level 2.
Message 5 of 7
clr4tkoff

our building is a split level so this specific curtain wall is on leve 2 only.
Message 6 of 7
RevitIt

Can you post the file (or part of it )
Message 7 of 7
DMartin80

I know this is quite some time on from this discussion, but I have just had the same issue. A work around for this problem is to change your filter parameters in your schedule to arrange by Mark numbers instead of by level - that is assuming that your unique door numbers contain specific letters/numbers indicating the level they occur on.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report