Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

latest revit 2015 update - dimenstion/aligning major problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
amitdayan
175 Views, 2 Replies

latest revit 2015 update - dimenstion/aligning major problem

Hi,

I've just installed all the revit updates that were availible on autodesk application manager. running on win7.

Since than me and some colleagues that have done the same are facing the inability to align or reference a dimension to a wall face. the tab botton just won't do what it has done before installing the update. trying to dimension or aligning to a wall always attaches to its center.

i cant find a way to uninstall this update, something i would really wish to do now. need this problem to get fixed asap.

Amit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: amitdayan

hi my suggestion (but its up to you to decide) is go "system restore" and restore to early date before you installed the latest updates. hope it helps.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
fernando.s
in reply to: amitdayan

I've the same problem. The Reveal Constraints for dimensions it's pretty cool but it seems broke something different.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report