Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large areas of drawing not printing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ccbdiver
451 Views, 1 Reply

Large areas of drawing not printing

My plans are printing fine, but elevations and any 3d view print with the majority of the drawing missing. It appears to be a graphics issue, but I can't find any help on various forums. I'm guessing it has to do with the raster images used on walls for textures, but besides that I'm stumped. I'm trying to print in realistic view, because of the material textures that need to show up.

I've turned on sun lighting, as well as tried various PDF printers, but no change. When I go to the print preview it appears to preview incorrectly. The file is pretty small as the project is just a modest house. Pretty much all the settings are 'right out of the box'. 

When I shift back to just 'Hidden line' mode and look at it in print preview it seems to print the drawing fine, but then the titleblock and firm logo dissapear. The actual PDF when printed is fine.

I'm working on revit 2013, in WIndows 7 inside parllels on a macbook pro.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rosskirby
in reply to: ccbdiver

That appears to be a graphics card issue (notice the duplicated stair railings).  Can you update your video card drivers?  Also, have you installed all the service updates for Revit 2013?

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report