Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop Presentations

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
398 Views, 2 Replies

Laptop Presentations

Happy New Years!!! Anyone doing Revit presentations on a laptop with or with out a projector? Any recommendations on equipment? I was thinking about an HP zd7000 3.06 GHz , 1gig, 17" wide screen w/ 128mb NVIDIA FX Go5600 Any recommendations for a projector? Doug
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Doug, When I am not teaching or presenting in an office or school classroom that has equipment (overhead projection system); I use my Dell 8500 Inspiron and Dell 3400MP projector. This system is very portable and extremely effective for presentations and demonstrations at client sites or any were. Of course this is not meant for large presentations, but is perfect for audiences up to twenty people. The two systems (Dell 8500 & 3400MP) work together to provide resolutions up to 1600X1280. The Dell 8500 Inspiron has a 15.4" LCD screen display designed for multimedia (wide format DVD). The Dell 3400MP projector supports every conceivable video format, sound and has a remote control with built-in mouse and laser pointer. Together the two units weigh less than 12 pounds and fit in my carry-on for protection and ease of traveling. Of course I carry extension cords with multiple outlets and all sorts of port and communication connections devices to insure that I can setup my presentation, and I also have a desktop 42" diagonal screen that I can use if there isn't a wall available. -- Mel Persin, Architect-AIA Network/CAD Consultant, Support & Training "Doug" wrote in message news:3ff363c4$1_2@statler... > Happy New Years!!! > > Anyone doing Revit presentations on a laptop with or with out a projector? > Any recommendations on equipment? > I was thinking about an HP zd7000 3.06 GHz , 1gig, 17" wide screen w/ 128mb > NVIDIA FX Go5600 > > Any recommendations for a projector? > > Doug > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Mel... Hope you have a very successful New Year! Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report