Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of cloud credits for students

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Filipetrus
277 Views, 0 Replies

Lack of cloud credits for students

Hi everyone,

Let me explain my problem. I've been using Revit for a year, and since I started I use cloud rendering, as my PC are not so fast and powerful. Last time I used cloud rendering on 2013-12-1, so less than 2 weeks ago. Of course, I'v got a student account, and I can still download free software, whatever I like to, but my cloud credits are limited to 25 (less than that now). To be more accurate:

1) I got account registered on mail with an .edu in the end

2) I can still access free software, I checked the license number in my Revit and on my account info on the site and they match each other

3) In utilities on account info I got listed Storage (Student Access); Rendering (Student Access) and so on

4) I tried to render something from the site -> rendering.360.autodesk.com -> I still have got limited amount of cloud credits

Also, I tried solution from this topic -> (http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Revit-Architecture/No-render-credits-for-student/td-p/3910100) and it didn't work, so I do not have any clue what to do. And the problem is - I desperately need to render high-resolution pictures, as the deadline of my engineer degree is coming soon. So please, help me, if you can.

Filip from Poland (sorry for my language).

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report