Revit Architecture

*Doug
Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Kitchen Sink Disapeared

159 Views, 1 Replies
03-07-2004 03:47 AM
I opened a file this morning ...got to finish this job by Monday!!! HELP I noticed that the kitchen sink in plan is gone. but it shows up in all the other views (section elevations) I check the view visibility and plumbing is checked (all other fixtures are fine) Got any ideas? this is the error message I am getting when I try to place a new sink in the 1st floor plan- "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: First Floor View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings." I can place the same sink on other plans as well as other plumbing fixtures on the 1st floor plan. HELP!!!! Thanks Doug
*Doug
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: Kitchen Sink Disapeared

03-07-2004 06:05 PM in reply to: *Doug
oops!!! That what happens when I don't go to bed.... I set the cut plane to low... Thanks "Doug" wrote in message news:404b0be2$1_2@newsprd01... > I opened a file this morning ...got to finish this job by Monday!!! HELP > I noticed that the kitchen sink in plan is gone. but it shows up in all the > other views (section elevations) I check the view visibility and plumbing > is checked (all other fixtures are fine) > > Got any ideas? > this is the error message I am getting when I try to place a new sink in the > 1st floor plan- > > "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: First Floor View. > You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility > settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings." > > I can place the same sink on other plans as well as other plumbing fixtures > on the 1st floor plan. > > HELP!!!! > > Thanks > > Doug > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.