Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitchen Sink Disapeared

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
290 Views, 1 Reply

Kitchen Sink Disapeared

I opened a file this morning ...got to finish this job by Monday!!! HELP I noticed that the kitchen sink in plan is gone. but it shows up in all the other views (section elevations) I check the view visibility and plumbing is checked (all other fixtures are fine) Got any ideas? this is the error message I am getting when I try to place a new sink in the 1st floor plan- "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: First Floor View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings." I can place the same sink on other plans as well as other plumbing fixtures on the 1st floor plan. HELP!!!! Thanks Doug
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

oops!!! That what happens when I don't go to bed.... I set the cut plane to low... Thanks "Doug" wrote in message news:404b0be2$1_2@newsprd01... > I opened a file this morning ...got to finish this job by Monday!!! HELP > I noticed that the kitchen sink in plan is gone. but it shows up in all the > other views (section elevations) I check the view visibility and plumbing > is checked (all other fixtures are fine) > > Got any ideas? > this is the error message I am getting when I try to place a new sink in the > 1st floor plan- > > "None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: First Floor View. > You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility > settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings." > > I can place the same sink on other plans as well as other plumbing fixtures > on the 1st floor plan. > > HELP!!!! > > Thanks > > Doug > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report