Revit Architecture

*glynnis [IMAGINiT]
Message 1 of 2 (409 Views)

keynoting

409 Views, 1 Replies
12-18-2003 11:44 AM
I'm still searching for methods to keynote in REVIT. Anybody have any creative solutions? I know about the noteblock and keynote "symbol" but want to access a keynote database. I've thought about creating a type catalog for the keynote symbol which I think would allow me to use a text editor to create the [keynote] parameters... I haven't had time to install 6.0 yet but understand there aren't any changes in this arena. Perhaps someone can correct me on this. Sincerely, glynnis patterson, Architect RAND IMAGINiT www.rand.com/imaginit
*Paul Monsef
Message 2 of 2 (409 Views)

Re: keynoting

12-18-2003 01:28 PM in reply to: *glynnis [IMAGINiT]
I went the type catalog route. (see attached)...&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;No real reason, just seemed to be an easier solution.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;-- &lt;br&gt;Regards,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Paul Monsef&lt;br&gt;----------------------------- &lt;br&gt;TSA | architects, pllc&lt;br&gt;Production/CAD Manager&lt;br&gt;425.401.6828 x105&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;"glynnis [IMAGINiT]" &#38;lt;gpatterson_NO@SPAM_rand.com&#38;gt; wrote in message&lt;br&gt;news:3fe20393_3@statler...&lt;br&gt;&#38;g t; I'm still searching for methods to keynote in REVIT. Anybody have any&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; creative solutions? I know about the noteblock and keynote "symbol" but&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; want to access a keynote database. I've thought about creating a type&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; catalog for the keynote symbol which I think would allow me to use a text&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; editor to create the [keynote] parameters...&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; I haven't had time to install 6.0 yet but understand there aren't any&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; changes in this arena. Perhaps someone can correct me on this.&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br& ;gt;&#38;gt; Sincerely,&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; glynnis patterson, Architect&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; RAND IMAGINiT&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; www.rand.com/imaginit&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;g t;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&l t;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa"
Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa" Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa"
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.