Revit Architecture

*glynnis [IMAGINiT]
Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)

keynoting

410 Views, 1 Replies
12-18-2003 11:44 AM
I'm still searching for methods to keynote in REVIT. Anybody have any creative solutions? I know about the noteblock and keynote "symbol" but want to access a keynote database. I've thought about creating a type catalog for the keynote symbol which I think would allow me to use a text editor to create the [keynote] parameters... I haven't had time to install 6.0 yet but understand there aren't any changes in this arena. Perhaps someone can correct me on this. Sincerely, glynnis patterson, Architect RAND IMAGINiT www.rand.com/imaginit
*Paul Monsef
Message 2 of 2 (410 Views)

Re: keynoting

12-18-2003 01:28 PM in reply to: *glynnis [IMAGINiT]
I went the type catalog route. (see attached)...&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;No real reason, just seemed to be an easier solution.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;-- &lt;br&gt;Regards,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Paul Monsef&lt;br&gt;----------------------------- &lt;br&gt;TSA | architects, pllc&lt;br&gt;Production/CAD Manager&lt;br&gt;425.401.6828 x105&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;"glynnis [IMAGINiT]" &#38;lt;gpatterson_NO@SPAM_rand.com&#38;gt; wrote in message&lt;br&gt;news:3fe20393_3@statler...&lt;br&gt;&#38;g t; I'm still searching for methods to keynote in REVIT. Anybody have any&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; creative solutions? I know about the noteblock and keynote "symbol" but&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; want to access a keynote database. I've thought about creating a type&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; catalog for the keynote symbol which I think would allow me to use a text&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; editor to create the [keynote] parameters...&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; I haven't had time to install 6.0 yet but understand there aren't any&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; changes in this arena. Perhaps someone can correct me on this.&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br& ;gt;&#38;gt; Sincerely,&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; glynnis patterson, Architect&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; RAND IMAGINiT&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; www.rand.com/imaginit&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;g t;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&l t;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa"
Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa" Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa"
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!