Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keynoting

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
590 Views, 4 Replies

keynoting

I'm still searching for methods to keynote in REVIT. Anybody have any creative solutions? I know about the noteblock and keynote "symbol" but want to access a keynote database. I've thought about creating a type catalog for the keynote symbol which I think would allow me to use a text editor to create the [keynote] parameters... I haven't had time to install 6.0 yet but understand there aren't any changes in this arena. Perhaps someone can correct me on this. Sincerely, glynnis patterson, Architect RAND IMAGINiT www.rand.com/imaginit
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I went the type catalog route. (see attached)...&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;No real reason, just seemed to be an easier solution.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;-- &lt;br&gt;Regards,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Paul Monsef&lt;br&gt;----------------------------- &lt;br&gt;TSA | architects, pllc&lt;br&gt;Production/CAD Manager&lt;br&gt;425.401.6828 x105&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;"glynnis [IMAGINiT]" &#38;lt;gpatterson_NO@SPAM_rand.com&#38;gt; wrote in message&lt;br&gt;news:3fe20393_3@statler...&lt;br&gt;&#38;g t; I'm still searching for methods to keynote in REVIT. Anybody have any&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; creative solutions? I know about the noteblock and keynote "symbol" but&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; want to access a keynote database. I've thought about creating a type&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; catalog for the keynote symbol which I think would allow me to use a text&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; editor to create the [keynote] parameters...&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; I haven't had time to install 6.0 yet but understand there aren't any&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; changes in this arena. Perhaps someone can correct me on this.&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br& ;gt;&#38;gt; Sincerely,&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; glynnis patterson, Architect&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; RAND IMAGINiT&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt; www.rand.com/imaginit&lt;br&gt;&#38;gt;&lt;br&gt;&#38;g t;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&l t;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;<br>Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa"
Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa" Attachment not added (too large): "Keynote - Plan.rfa"
Message 3 of 5
mpwuzhere
in reply to: Anonymous

Annotate Tab --> Keynote --> Select "User", "Material", or "Element" keynote.

You can modify keynote information in the keynote file.

Message 4 of 5
GlynnisVP
in reply to: mpwuzhere

Paul - this made me laugh out loud. I had to look twice before I realized you were answering a question I posted 15 years ago!

"A+" for effort. I wonder if there were keynotes 15 years ago?!

Have a good one,

Glynnis

Message 5 of 5
mpwuzhere
in reply to: GlynnisVP

@GlynnisVP Looked like someone was going back and answering questions that do have solutions for now...  Wow, a trip down memory lane.  Forgot about how often Don Sutherland posted on here!  But I picked up one of the earliest just to see if it would get marked with a solution.  ha ha...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report