Revit Architecture

Scott Foss
Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)

Joining Solids - created in place

95 Views, 1 Replies
09-17-2004 08:35 AM
I have created three solids representing a fireplace surround.

How can I join these three items? Trim? Join geometry?

Not sure if this is possible without creating a sweep. However creating a sweep vertically doesn't seem possible.

Help.
*JTB
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

Re: Joining Solids - created in place

09-17-2004 09:15 AM in reply to: Scott Foss
You will see my post about sweep problems... I guess the best way to do such things is in-place families. Then you can use join geometry. Before you experiment with those, wait for more answers, because I am new to Revit too! :-)) Ï "Scott Foss" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá news:4814457.1095435365086.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have created three solids representing a fireplace surround. > > How can I join these three items? Trim? Join geometry? > > Not sure if this is possible without creating a sweep. However creating a sweep vertically doesn't seem possible. > > Help.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!