Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
rudolf.vyhnalek
Message 21 of 24 (367 Views)

Re: Italian language pack for Revit 2013

12-03-2012 05:24 AM in reply to: tony.michniewicz

Hi

I did what you wrote. I also changed Revit.ini file to set proper language but nothing happened. What is funny: 

"DefaultTemplate=Stavební šablona=C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2013\Templates\France\Construction-DefaultFRAFRA.rte" ... this is a default path for Czech Template... France.

Gooood jooob.

Can somebody tell me if it realy works and what shoud I do to make it happen?

Thank you

Rudolf

Active Contributor
rudolf.vyhnalek
Message 22 of 24 (367 Views)

12-03-2012 05:25 AM in reply to: yaoqiangjian

Hi,

you should download proper language pack from subscription center, not from autodesk webpage. And check if it is for suite or architecture/structure/mep only.

Rudolf

kuba74
Message 23 of 24 (278 Views)

01-27-2013 02:16 AM in reply to: tony.michniewicz

Hi!

I've this same problem with polish language pack for Building Designs, I install with your instruction but that still dont work!

Employee
tony.michniewicz
Message 24 of 24 (252 Views)

01-29-2013 06:20 AM in reply to: rudolf.vyhnalek

Could you provide more details regarding your problem installing the Polish language pack?  Is there an error message and when do you see the error message; during the install setup, at the end of the installation process or when attmepting to launch the product?  Hopefully with a bit more information, we can get the language pack installed and running on your system.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.