Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been a while

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
chris.burk
194 Views, 4 Replies

It's been a while

It has been about 5 years since I used Revit. I loved using it in High School! I was accustomed to the 2008 version. I am wanting to get back into it so I can build a building I want to build.

Is there anything to know about using Revit 2013? I do need to get a new computer to fully run the program I believe.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: chris.burk

Hi, it has been a long time since you used Revit. There are lots of features now in Revit 2013. By the way the latest version now is Revit 2015 just for info.

Please read the requirement here to run Autodesk products. Hope it helps. Thanks

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
ennujozlagam

Hi, it has been a long time since you used Revit. There are lots of features now in Revit 2013. By the way the latest version now is Revit 2015 just for info.

Please read the requirement here to run Autodesk products. Hope it helps. Thanks

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 5
chris.burk
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks for the reply!

I am aware of signing up as a student (which I am) and getting 3 year license but I was wondering if there is any way I could get the 2008 version?

Autocad Revit 2008 is what we knew it as..

I do not need a giant program that will be used for professional building, just a software where I can visualize what I have in mind!

Message 5 of 5
ennujozlagam

Hi, I’m not too sure if Revit 2008 is still available in Autodesk website only Autodesk support team can answer your question. Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report