Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with User Interface tools

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jmmark
154 Views, 2 Replies

Issues with User Interface tools

I have very recently had trouble using all of the user interface tools. I have the Project Browser and Properties tools open and am not able to use them at all. I cannot switch between floor plans, views, or elevations. If you have any ideas on what might be causing this issue, I would appreciate your input. Also, sidenote, this followed an issue with rendering in the cloud. Every time I attempt to Render in Cloud it shuts down Revit. I don't know if these issues are related, but I hope someone can help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jmmark
in reply to: jmmark

Nevermind. It somehow started working again. I think it was a glitch?

Message 3 of 3
damo3
in reply to: jmmark

Its a glitch. Were you in a schedule or drafting view when it happened?
One way to always get out of it is to commence a new drafting view. Cancel. Everything will be normal as you discovered. Wierd one.

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report