Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Sheet List Filter

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
shawn.p.phillips
1660 Views, 1 Reply

Issue with Sheet List Filter

Revit 2014

We have a large campus project with several project files.  We created a single sheet list file that we link in the other projects so that we can maintain a live, active sheet list.  I set up a filter to weed out the ASK's and some other unwanted sheets that need to show up in other sheet lists just not the main one so their "Appears in Sheet List" check boxes need to be checked. 

The problem is its filtering out some sheets we DO want in the list.  The filter is for the field "Discipline" and its supposed to filter to "is greater than or equal to...0".  The disciplines parameter for the sheets we want to keep all start with an integer so 01, 02, 03, etc followed by a descriptor. So the complete discipline for each sheet follows this format: 01. General, 02. Civil, 03. Architecture, etc.  Only the sheets for the master sheet list have anything in the "Discipline" parameter.  The idea is that if its blank, it gets filtered out.  But again the filter is filtering out sheets that DO have the discipline properly filled in.

Has anyone else run into this?  The only way I can get the sheets to show up is to completely turn off the filter...but then all the sheets show up.  Unacceptable.  Please help!

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

You people are too slow...I answered my own question.  I was wrong.  The filter was set to "is greater than", not "is greater than or equal to" as I said above.  When I changed it to the latter it fixed the problem.  I don't understand why "is greater than" didn't work since one would think that a blank cell is less than '0'.  It worked for almost all the other cells.  There is no logic as to why certain cells were filtered out while others were not using the exact same criteria in cells with exactly the same information.  Revit bug maybe??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report