Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there still support for Revit 2012

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
spike14me
251 Views, 3 Replies

Is there still support for Revit 2012

I am totally confused?!?!?!  Does anyone know where I can get the Update Release 1 & 2 for Revit 2012.  I can't seem to find them on the Autodesk website and all links in third party websites come to an unfound page on Autodesk's website.  I did find an Update Release for Revit 2012 Server which won't work on my Load.  

Thanks for any suggestions.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BIMologist_
in reply to: spike14me

you are correct it is weird I could not find any links on Autodesk website . They have not put 2012 links for UR1 and UR2 at all. I will contact support and see what I can find out.

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Autodesk Expert Elite Member
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting
Autodesk Expert Elite Member

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Message 3 of 4
mbrush110
in reply to: BIMologist_

i was just checking to see if you guys ever found a solution. I've been trying to get the hotfix 1-2 myself for about 6 months now. so if you guys happen to find them please let the rest of us know.  the rest of my class is haveing the same issue as well.

Message 4 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: mbrush110

When the support website was updated, there was a period when links to the Revit 2012 updates were not returned on searches.  But they have been available for some time now.  Try looking here.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report