Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the Pen Weight of the Revision Clouds?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Jason_S
3916 Views, 1 Reply

Is there a way to change the Pen Weight of the Revision Clouds?

The Revision Clouds on my project are way too lite and I would like them to be much bolder. Is there a way to do this in Revit 2009?

I tried to look at the Lines types and see where the System Family for the Revision clouds is coming from but have not had any luck.

Thanks for the help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
melarch
in reply to: Jason_S

You can change the Revision Cloud lineweights, color or line pattern for the entire project by selecting Object Styles under the Settings menu in 2009 and selecting the Annotation tab then scrolling down to Revision Clouds category, pick the Override button under Lines and change the properties as requred. You can change the Revision Cloud properties per view by opening up the Visibility Graphics Override (shortcut VG) dialog window and picking Lines override button under the Annotation tab > Revision Clouds as well.

In 2010 you will find the Object Styles under the Manage ribbon Settings pull down.

Mel Persin, aia
Mel Persin, aia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report