Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Revit "Architecture" 2015 an actual product?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chad_boss
546 Views, 1 Reply

Is Revit "Architecture" 2015 an actual product?

I, (as an ADN member), need to install Revit for two users. Via the product page from Autodesk, I had the users download Revit 2015. Oddly, Revit 2014 was available from the overview page, but when I went to the "free trial" page, 2015 was available. Anyway, Revit 2015 has been installed. Next, via the ADN "Software Registration Request" form, I submitted a request for a serial number and product key to register the software. "Revit" was not available in the list, only "Revit Architecture". I received my serial number and product key from the ADN but they do not work. Also, I noticed on the "Product Key" page (http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...), that Revit and Revit Architecture are listed separately with different product keys. I suspect that this is why I am unable to register the product. Has the "Architecture" SKU gone away with 2015? And if so, why can I not request a serial number for plain "Revit" from the ADN?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
chad_boss
in reply to: chad_boss

Let me quickly answer my own question and close this thread. I was finally able to find a link to Revit Architecture via the "Virtual Agent". I find it somewhat confusing that the main Revit page on Autodesk.com lists Revit 2014 as the current version on the "Overview" page, but 2015 is available on the "Free Trial" page, and neither version makes reference to "Revit Architecture" being a separate, stand-alone product.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report