Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Ecotect or something similar contained in Autodesk BDSU

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
obuitsupport
365 Views, 4 Replies

Is Ecotect or something similar contained in Autodesk BDSU

1. Is Ecotect or something similar contained in Autodesk BDSU module Revit 2014 or 2015 under our Educational agreement 

We can download Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 as one package, we already have that. We just want to know whether the Ecotect capability is contained in that or not.

2. I have looked at the knowledge article "how to combine educational institution licenses with different serial numbers" but until I can have an answer to my question1 I do not know which licenses I need to combine

Thanks
Edward
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: obuitsupport

Ecotect Analysis is not included in the commercial versions of the Building Design Suites; I do not have access to the educational versions to know whether they are identical.  The last version of Ecotect Analysis is "2011".

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 5
obuitsupport
in reply to: David_W_Koch

I tried the forum but there are no users of the Educatonal licenses who have responded.
Message 4 of 5
obuitsupport
in reply to: obuitsupport

Does anyone else know whether Ecotect or something similar is in the Educational version of Autodesk Master suite? Autodesk themselves referred me to the forum. 🙂
Thanks
Message 5 of 5
obuitsupport
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Does anyone else know this? Autodesk themselves referred me to the forum.
🙂
Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report