Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal parameters

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vector2
536 Views, 3 Replies

internal parameters

does anyone know where in revit a list of internal parameters might be stored? guesses would be fine too..
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vector2
in reply to: vector2

actually "built-in parameters" is a more accurate term for what i'm looking for than internal parameters.. i guess there's a couple thousand of them- and i just wanted to see a list of them.. i'm just beginning to poke around in the revit database.. sort of like "lift the hood and look at the motor" kind of thing.. seems like it would be lots of fun in there.. but if anyone can point me to that list- i would be most thankful..
Message 3 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: vector2

From Autodesk Seek, at http://seek.autodesk.com/revit.htm , find "Revit Model Content Style Guide". It contains a master list of parameters, organized by category.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 4
vector2
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

thanks alfredo that's exactly what i was looking for.. it appears you are are becoming a REAL revit guru and destined to be known as such in the revit and AEC communities.. good for you.. and i will send people to your site whenever i can..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report