Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interior Rendering

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lefferjd
411 Views, 3 Replies

Interior Rendering

I'm trying to render an interior view of my building. The walls behind the camera view are mostly storefront walls. I'm rendering with sun and artificial lights, but these walls are creating huge glares that ruin the render. What do I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

If the curtain walls behind the camera creates problems with lights and shadows inside the room and this is not wanted you can use Section Box for Camera Views so to not to take in consideration this curtain wall...

For this:

1. In Floor Plan View make a new camera
  2. Once in Camera View : Properties > Section Box - check it
  3. Back in Floor Plan View : Properties > Right Click over the Camera View from Project Browser > Show Section Box > in Floor Plan appears a rectangle with arrows
  4. strech the rectangle so that the curtain wall to be placed otside its limits
  5. Now in Rendering the curtain wall does not exist anymore...

1. Image 361.png

Image 360.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

didnt work either. the radius of the lamp's light is still too sharp. i want it to fade a lil...

Message 4 of 4
loboarch
in reply to: alligence

Without an image of what you are getting and the plan of the interior space you are rendering it is difficult to know exactly what the issue might be.

Speaking as a designer, is it possible the large amount of glare in the rendering is not a software issue, but is telling you something about the design?  "Unfixable" glare in a rendering might result in "uncomfortable" glare in real life.

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report