Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interior Rendering shows up black

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
thaner9
25741 Views, 23 Replies

Interior Rendering shows up black

I've been googling and looking through the discussion forums and I just can't figure out why my interior rendering scenes just show up black. I have opened up projects from previous releases that I was able to get interior scenes to render correctly and they render fine in 2013. I've imported the modified fixtures to the current projects file and they still don't do anything. The scene I'm talking about has a ceiling modeled on the underside of a floor. I've read this may be an issue, but my light fixtures light source is to be 1/4" above the plane of the ceiling. In my case, it's a 5/8" layer of drywall. I just can't figure this out.

Thanks,

Logan

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
awash3117
in reply to: thaner9

WHERE DID YOU GET THE FIXTURE AND DOSE IT HAS ALL OF ITS PERAMETERS????

Message 22 of 24
thandie
in reply to: awash3117

I created it and yes. It has all it's parameters.

Sent from my iPhone
Message 23 of 24
hueseyin.turhan
in reply to: thandie

I think there might be a bug. I had a similar problem and I solved it by restarting my Revit, then my renderings began working. Before that it didnt even start rendering and the result was just one black image. 

So restart your revit give it another try once again. It helped me although I was sure I did everything correct and still did get no result. But after restart, it worked.

Tags (2)
Message 24 of 24
noorhanabaychi
in reply to: thaner9

Try changing the CAMERA POSITION, you might have placed it inside the wall by mistake, or its facing an object thats blocking the camera view.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report