Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interior Rendering - artificial lights ok, sun disappears

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
y.ickowicz
1793 Views, 1 Reply

Interior Rendering - artificial lights ok, sun disappears

Hi All, wondering if I can have some help with this problem..

Working on an interior rendering, have done it through the cloud previously with no issues.

But now, all of a sudden, the sunlight has disappeared. the artificial lights remain ok, but no sunlight is coming through the windows.

I have tried changing the sunlight settings in the properties panel to every combination I can think of, to no avail.\

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yoav

edit: images attached

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: y.ickowicz

hi

in the Render dialog, check the Lighting, For Sunset or day selected <Interior: Sun and Artificial> or For day selected < Interior: Sun only>.

To direct sunlight from outside to inside,Quality Settings List ,Select the Edit option ,In the Render Quality Settings window.

Open the Settings list And a quality selection and then on the choose Copy To Custom.

Now scroll down the drag And the Daylight Portal Options, Choices Windows or Doors and or Curtain Walls the Select .

Render.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report