Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface view problem

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ARMK
398 Views, 4 Replies

interface view problem

Hello everyone

As the titel i have a problem with my interface. As additional info, when i say "open new file" or "save file" the windows does not appear. I add and picture of it, is this normal, how can i fix it?

btw, im using a 15" retina macbook pro mid 2014, the model with nvidia g750m, i installed windows 8.1 pro with bootcamp.

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ARMK
in reply to: ARMK

another screen shot

Message 3 of 5
L.Maas

Difficult to answer that question. Could be installation issues, driver problem, memory problems, windows 8.1 in bootcamp.

But maybe the people from Installation & Licensing forum can help. Maybe the solution is in this POST.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 4 of 5
ARMK
in reply to: L.Maas

thank you that solved my problem,

the "post" section helped me, i played with the display settings from 150% to small, that made everthing very small on my screen but thats acceptable.

now i want to ask another question 🙂 i thought i will see the 3D Wheel on the top right when i fix this but it doesent appear, how can i set it?
Message 5 of 5
L.Maas

Good it solved the problem.

For your next issue...are you talking about the view cube?

If the view cube (and other view tools) is available depends on the view. The view cube allows to set 3d views. So it will only be available in 3D views.

Further you have your options window (via the big "R" and "Options"). You can then select "viewcube"and you will find all kinds off settings for the viewcube, including Show (On/Off)

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report