Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Problems - PLEASE HELP ME

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
stayinfantasy
250 Views, 6 Replies

Installation Problems - PLEASE HELP ME

Took me a while to figure out how to post. LOL.

Okay. So I have been trying to install the 3-year license of Revit 2015 for three days now and none of my attempts were successful. And so I decided to come here so that I may end my predicament. I have done EVERYTHING. I have checked the system requirements and I can assure everyone that my laptop met these requirements. I have a stable internet connection. I turned off the antivirus. I cleared the TEMP folder. And I have changed the User Account Control Settings. All of these I have done before I proceeded to the installation. But again, the installation didn't work saying that some files were not installed. Turned out all the files were not installed.

Please please please. Help me. I don't know what to do anymore. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

hi, you didn't mentioned what license do you have, I guess it’s a student version?

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7

Hi @stayinfantasy, 

Did you encounter the same error message on this link? If so, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided. 

Feel free to post on the thread if you have additional questions or needs further clarification. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 4 of 7

Yes, it is a student license.
Message 5 of 7

Oh my gosh. Yes, it is the same problem! I will be doing this later and I
will be informing you if will work. Thank you so much!
Message 6 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: stayinfantasy

Did my article help you?  If you are still having problems please post your installation log file and it will help locate the problem.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
stayinfantasy
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello. I have read and re-read and re-read over and over again your solution, but I can't seem to get it. I don't know which program I should uninstall for me to be able to download and install Revit. I have re-intsalled Revit a while ago to get the installation log file. I think I'm just gonna show it to you because I'm not good at this stuff. So I attached the installation log file here.

P.S. I'm really sorry for replying very late. I was really busy with school and I didn't actually have time to fix this problem. Today seems to be a perfect time. Thank you. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report