Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impossible to create ladder

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
587 Views, 1 Reply

impossible to create ladder

Hello,

I am trying to create a staircase with a pretty difficult geometry but I am having several problems with it. I am defining its irregular boundary and rises but Revit tells me that it is impossible to generate that geometry when I try to finish sketch mode, or it suddenly shuts down instead of the warning message. I don't know what I am doing wrong. My stair has non-parallel sides, it varies its width (because there is an estructural pillar) and after 12 steps, it turns into a spiral staircase with irregular sides. Maybe I should not create it in this way, I have tried to create it as if it was a mass but is not the result I am looking for. Am I doing something incorrect or this type of staircase is impossible to do? Should I create my stair in another way? I would be very grateful if you could please help me with that issue.

Thank you very much for your help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Create straight stairs and spiral stairs separately. Can you attach your project snap shot?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report