Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported site not appearing in elevations

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
NigelParsons4560
298 Views, 3 Replies

Imported site not appearing in elevations

Hello again,

As usual, Revit is torturing me.

Background: infrequent user who is in AutoCAD withdrawal but forcing himself to move to Revit.

I've just started a new project.  I've imported a survey done in AutoCAD and converted it to a Topo surface.

The surface appears in two of the Elevations (East and North), but not the other two.  I have two empty views. I've turned off Crop View.  When I did this and a Z A, I was able to find the East and North elevations and move the views over to them.  However, I can't find the elevations in the other views.

There must be an easy way.  Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to the correspondant elevation view tag in your site plan or floor plan. Click on the triangle shape in the elevation tag; you should see a blue line next to the triangle showing the width of your elevation, you can tweak it to make sure it is covering you topo surface. in other words make sure the topo surface is not behind your blue line.

Message 3 of 4
awes
in reply to: pointgreen

Is it possible that you have by accident turned off the visibility for topos in those specific views (shortcut VV)?

Message 4 of 4

Thanks pointgreen.

The site imported miles away from the four elevation tags.  I moved the tags over to the site and this fixed the problem.

I trust this was the right way to do things.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report