Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imperial Templats

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
quattda
140 Views, 1 Reply

Imperial Templats

I am using the ADA system and deployed the programs to the XP machines in my computer lab using the Single Network-Multi-User method. The "server" is my computer. More or Less, this has gone well. However, when I try to start Revit Building 8 under my user account, I get an error message saying that the Imperial templates and rendering folders can not be found. The default locations the program is looking for are in my shared deployment folder. When I open Revit Building in administrator mode it finds the folders/files fine. I guess I need to either move the these files to the individual machines in the lab or somehow change the settings to allow the User login access to these files. Which is possible? What might I need to change to allow access to the files. If I move the files where do they go?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Womack
in reply to: quattda

We are an A/E firm, and host the library/template files on a server. Each machine is then "pointed" to the Library. Every thing is working, but we do not draw on the machine that is hosting them, since it is a different operating system.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report