Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images Print Rotated and Mirrored?????

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
K3VNL
2982 Views, 8 Replies

Images Print Rotated and Mirrored?????

Hi everyone,

I am going out to see a client tomorrow and wondered if any of you have came across a problem like this before??

They are inserting images, mainly their logo and all looks fine untill they print...
When printing the images are all mirrored and flipped???? I have tried it in my office and all prints fine.. Obviously this points to his printer but I am not so sure....

Any ideas??

regards,
Kevin
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Revitspace
in reply to: K3VNL

Do you have a HP plotter by any cahance? We had this problem, and it was only happening on our HP Plotter. We rolled back to an earlier print driver and it worked fine.

A quick work around we found if you dont have time to check your print driver is to manually check the "print as raster" from the print dialogue. This seemed to work for us.

Adam
www.revitspace.co.uk
Message 3 of 9
aeiken

I've had this same problem. Everything looks fine on the screen and even on the print preview, but when it goes to the printer it prints out mirrored. The odd thing is that my co-workers are able to print to the same printer with the same page set-up with no problem. There are many other odd bugs out there that I hope will be fixed in the next version.

Message 4 of 9

Raster Printing setting usually works for us,

but only with raster images imported in the view.

Photos added to the sheet... no, still trying to get a sense of it

Message 5 of 9

Disabling Smart Spool on printer properties worked for me.
Message 6 of 9

Using a different printer worked! But if you print to pdf first then print to the HP printer, it will also print correctly. 

Message 7 of 9
Corsten.Au

Print PDFs first.. and then print..

Corsten
Building Designer
Message 8 of 9
h303harrison

I seem to keep having this problem, Autodesk really needs to resolve this problem ASAP, it's a pain to keep trying to fix this. I'm supprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

Message 9 of 9
Alex.Ramsay
in reply to: h303harrison

Check for newer printer drivers. (or check the current ones are correct) We had this issue and uninstalling the driver and reinstalling a later version fixed it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report