Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFC Export Failure/Abortion

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
599 Views, 1 Reply

IFC Export Failure/Abortion

I have never had any issues with exporting IFC's from Revit up until now.  IFC coordination is a huge part of our workflow in our office and now we have hit a brick wall with this random error that came out of no where.  I don't know what changed in the model to have introduced this error.

When I go to export an IFC from our Revit file, no matter settings I have set, the export terminates with the below written error message:

"There has been an unrecoverable error during export.  Export will now be aborted."

I took a screen shot of this error and attached it as well.  It has no identifiable errors attached to it and no explanation whatsoever for the failure.

I have audited our model and removed links to see if they were causing problems to no avail.  I also have installed the most up to date IFC exporters from Autodesk's website.  Also no effect.

Please, we need assistance with this ASAP.  

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
russ.sanders
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having the same issue with two files that were working fine for a long time. Now they just fail with no information. Is there no answer to this major issue? How do I determine which model element is causing the application to close?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report