Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP please :'''(

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
meem.almehairy
226 Views, 5 Replies

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP please :'''(

I was working in the revit class and all of a sudden fatal error massege appeared

and the program is not opening anymore, when i open it it keeps syncing forever Sad

I uninstalled it and reinstall it again and still it doesn't open :''''''(

i attached a capture of what it shows me

blank page and the cursor shows the syncing symbol and thats all :'(

please HELP me I have to submit my assignment tommorow and i didn't start yet i am running out of time

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
enslinj
in reply to: meem.almehairy

Hi There,

Two things I would suggest you try.

Since Revit doesn’t run on MAC natively, try opening it on a PC & seen if the same thing happens.

On both your MAC & PC the second thing you can try is, open Revit, browse to the file & highlight it.

If it is a central file, check the tick boxes named "Audit" & Detach from Central" before clicking open.

See if this helps you out.

Regards

Message 3 of 6
meem.almehairy
in reply to: enslinj

Thank you for your reply 

but i have the windows downloaded in my mac, and I downloaded the revit from the windows, as mentioned previously it was working perfectly before the error 😞

Sorry I didn't understand the second point. From where can I find (Audit)?

Message 4 of 6
meem.almehairy

If I have to choose the "audit" thing from the program itself, I can't because it is not responding AT ALL Man Sad

Message 5 of 6
enslinj
in reply to: meem.almehairy

Hi,

I wasn’t sure if it’s a program or project specific problem.

I don’t have much experience with dual booting or parallels for running Windows on Mac. However, I have never encountered something like that on PC  which leads me to believe the problem most likely lies with the operating system & your dual boot environment & not Revit per say.

Perhaps somebody with more experience on the matter can advise you. My gut feel is this is more IT related than Revit.

Message 6 of 6
meem.almehairy

Thank you for your reply, I will check with them ASAP

I am just wondering, if there is a shortage in the memory of windows in my mac would that affect the program?

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report