Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help ASAP for Revit 2015 online

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
alsultan87
217 Views, 1 Reply

I need help ASAP for Revit 2015 online

I am using revit 2015 online, and I want to upload furniture, fabrics and lights that I have already downloaded on my desktop
Can someone help me with the right way !? I tried to insert from load family and then click on desktop but doesn't show me any files
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: alsultan87

When you install Revit correctly, there should be a folder for "Imperial Library" or "Metric Library". That's where all the basic families are located. If you download families from other sources, then put them in the library. Or put them in a custom folder, and then use Insert > Load familiy, and go to that folder and load. The families don't always appear on the screen. Sometimes they just load silently, and you need to find them in the Project Browser to insert them.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report