Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i-drop in Revit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
493 Views, 3 Replies

i-drop in Revit

When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I thought they would have this implemented already. curious. -- Rob Starz Stardsign cad solutions www.stardsign.com ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I hope never... Revit already support drag and drop where it is really needed - on my network. i-drop as implemented in ADT is a disaster imho... "Rob Starz" wrote in message news:3fe65f32$1_3@statler... > When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I > thought they would have this implemented already. > > curious. > > -- > Rob Starz > Stardsign cad solutions > www.stardsign.com > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I am trying to understand what disaster you are talking about Arron. I don't know of anyone that is having a problem with i-drop. -- Rob Starz Stardsign cad solutions www.stardsign.com ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:3fe6fbc9$1_7@statler... > I hope never... > > Revit already support drag and drop where it is really needed - on my > network. i-drop as implemented in ADT is a disaster imho... > > > "Rob Starz" wrote in message > news:3fe65f32$1_3@statler... > > When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I > > thought they would have this implemented already. > > > > curious. > > > > -- > > Rob Starz > > Stardsign cad solutions > > www.stardsign.com > > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I was doing an installation for an office. While using i-dop to set up some of their palettes - the i-drop would fail about half the time to actually drop anything. There was also a massive delay when it did drop. All the files were on a local network which had plenty of bandwidth. "Rob Starz" wrote in message news:3fe70248$1_5@statler... > I am trying to understand what disaster you are talking about Arron. I > don't know of anyone that is having a problem with i-drop. > > > -- > Rob Starz > Stardsign cad solutions > www.stardsign.com > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > news:3fe6fbc9$1_7@statler... > > I hope never... > > > > Revit already support drag and drop where it is really needed - on my > > network. i-drop as implemented in ADT is a disaster imho... > > > > > > "Rob Starz" wrote in message > > news:3fe65f32$1_3@statler... > > > When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I > > > thought they would have this implemented already. > > > > > > curious. > > > > > > -- > > > Rob Starz > > > Stardsign cad solutions > > > www.stardsign.com > > > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > > > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report