Revit Architecture

*Rob Starz
Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

i-drop in Revit

334 Views, 3 Replies
12-21-2003 07:04 PM
When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I thought they would have this implemented already. curious. -- Rob Starz Stardsign cad solutions www.stardsign.com ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 4 (334 Views)

Re: i-drop in Revit

12-22-2003 06:10 AM in reply to: *Rob Starz
I hope never... Revit already support drag and drop where it is really needed - on my network. i-drop as implemented in ADT is a disaster imho... "Rob Starz" wrote in message news:3fe65f32$1_3@statler... > When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I > thought they would have this implemented already. > > curious. > > -- > Rob Starz > Stardsign cad solutions > www.stardsign.com > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > >
*Rob Starz
Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)

12-22-2003 06:40 AM in reply to: *Rob Starz
I am trying to understand what disaster you are talking about Arron. I don't know of anyone that is having a problem with i-drop. -- Rob Starz Stardsign cad solutions www.stardsign.com ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:3fe6fbc9$1_7@statler... > I hope never... > > Revit already support drag and drop where it is really needed - on my > network. i-drop as implemented in ADT is a disaster imho... > > > "Rob Starz" wrote in message > news:3fe65f32$1_3@statler... > > When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I > > thought they would have this implemented already. > > > > curious. > > > > -- > > Rob Starz > > Stardsign cad solutions > > www.stardsign.com > > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > > > > > >
*Aaron Rumple
Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)

12-22-2003 10:40 AM in reply to: *Rob Starz
I was doing an installation for an office. While using i-dop to set up some of their palettes - the i-drop would fail about half the time to actually drop anything. There was also a massive delay when it did drop. All the files were on a local network which had plenty of bandwidth. "Rob Starz" wrote in message news:3fe70248$1_5@statler... > I am trying to understand what disaster you are talking about Arron. I > don't know of anyone that is having a problem with i-drop. > > > -- > Rob Starz > Stardsign cad solutions > www.stardsign.com > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > news:3fe6fbc9$1_7@statler... > > I hope never... > > > > Revit already support drag and drop where it is really needed - on my > > network. i-drop as implemented in ADT is a disaster imho... > > > > > > "Rob Starz" wrote in message > > news:3fe65f32$1_3@statler... > > > When will Revit utilize the i-drop tool. They have had 2 releases and I > > > thought they would have this implemented already. > > > > > > curious. > > > > > > -- > > > Rob Starz > > > Stardsign cad solutions > > > www.stardsign.com > > > ADTcadPacX4 now available for ADT 2004 > > > www.stardsign.com/adtcadpacx.htm > > > > > > > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.