Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to subdivide the Building in Revit?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Habib455
283 Views, 3 Replies

How to subdivide the Building in Revit?

I want to subdivide my Revit building model including its components in many segments. These segments will be carried out one after another in the reality. How can I do that without need to subdivide every component (walls, ceilings....) ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Habib455

Please provide a better definition of what you mean by "subdividing" the building. That can be interpreted in many different ways. Are you talking about phases? worksets? zones? links? etc....

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
Habib455
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

I have a Revit-Building- Model and I want to divide it in (cast concrete - zones). 

Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Habib455

It depends how you want to handle this. You could put parameters in your concrete elements, and then filter the views by those parameters, or you could put different elements in different phases. You cannot just "break" big slabs in sectors by those methods, though. For that, you will need to actually edit one slab and create another one.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report