Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Poche all section cuts of a drawing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
octavio2
16928 Views, 4 Replies

How to Poche all section cuts of a drawing

I have a Sheet with Building Sections and I would like to show all the sections that are cut throught to have a Poche (i.d., to have a solid hatching or another type of hatching to emphasize the areas that are cut throutht).  I want to emphasize the solid walls, slabs, etc., but would also like the lines that are cut throught to show as heavy lines also.

How to do this?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

use Detail Level :Coarse

Select object (wall,floor,...)   - in Properties > Edit Type>Type Properties > Graphics> Coarse Scale Fill Pattern and Coarse Scale Fill Color - choose the patern and color you want...

Apply : Visual stile > Detail Level :Coarse

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, Constantin with the "Poche" issue.

I have another issue with the building section: Some of the trees that are seen in Plan and Building Section when the view is in "Hidden Line" do not show when the view of the Buidling Section is changed to "Realistic".  Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 5

I suppose you use R2014...and you work with RPC...

You said also that "some o the trees" are not shown when in Visual Style: Realistic .The problem happens only with some of them...

Try this:

• select the tree in hidden view
  • from Properties >Edit Type >Type Properties > Identity Data >Render Appearance (choose a tree image ) and Render Appearance Properties >Edit...

If it does not work....then try this:

• click on the tree > Modify Planting > Edit Family > (in floor plan) select the Render Appearance component (the RPC symbol) > Visibility Settings > Family Element Visibility Settings > check there how the tree will show in your project..

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 5 of 5
octavio2
in reply to: octavio2

RE The trees.  I went to the Edit Family as advised, and looked at some or most to the settings there, but did not see anything there that might be causing this .  I am not very knwolegeable with Families, thought.

The heights of these trees that do not show on the elevation when Rendered have been changed  from the standard box heihgts.

By the way, these trees that do not show on the elevations when Rendered show OK in 3D Hidden Line of the site plan, but do not show on 3D Rendered of the site plan (the other trees with the heights not changed show OK Rendered on the site plan), and they show on the Floor Plan Rendered with only lines, so I now I think it might be an issue only with "Rendered".

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report