Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download and install Revit LT 2015?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mickeyflorio
404 Views, 1 Reply

How to download and install Revit LT 2015?

Hi, I'm trying to download revit LT 2015 and the installation keeps crashing.  I'm here because I can't seem to find anywhere on the autodesk website where I can e-mail, chat or otherwise talk to a live person.

I'm getting a 1603 error. I opened the download log and it seems like Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 2008 Redistributable is causing the crash, so I uninstalled it and rebooted and still can't get the program to download/install.  I also have my anitvirus and firewall turned off.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: mickeyflorio

@mickeyflorio wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to download revit LT 2015 and the installation keeps crashing.  I'm here because I can't seem to find anywhere on the autodesk website where I can e-mail, chat or otherwise talk to a live person.

I'm getting a 1603 error. I opened the download log and it seems like Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 2008 Redistributable is causing the crash, so I uninstalled it and rebooted and still can't get the program to download/install.  I also have my anitvirus and firewall turned off.

Thanks

did you buy your software with Advanced Support which gets you access to phone support?

does your reseller provide phone support?

try this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/some-products-fail-to-install-result-1603/td-p/...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report