Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
vu.do.mylangroup
Message 1 of 4 (1,841 Views)

How to create a hyperlink in Revit?

1841 Views, 3 Replies
02-16-2011 12:07 AM

How to create a hyperlink in Revit (hold Ctrl + Mouse Click) to link to another design file or to a spec. component?

Thanks very much

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 4 (1,804 Views)

Re: How to create a hyperlink in Revit?

02-17-2011 04:11 PM in reply to: vu.do.mylangroup

You can include a web address in an object´s URL parameter, in its type properties window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Active Contributor
vu.do.mylangroup
Message 3 of 4 (1,798 Views)

02-17-2011 06:57 PM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

After included the address, how can i open the address with the shorcut key? hold what key with mouse click?

And how can i use dynamic address to insert to this URL?

Thanks very much

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 4 of 4 (1,779 Views)

02-18-2011 05:43 PM in reply to: vu.do.mylangroup

It does not work that way. The only way it works is by opening the object's type properties, and clicking on the "..." button next to the URL parameter. If there is an address there, the "..." button will launch your internet browser and take you to that address.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.