Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

nthompson81
Message 1 of 1 (426 Views)

How to attach Revit 2013 HydraVision Grid on multiple displays?

426 Views, 0 Replies
01-06-2013 04:14 AM

I am wanting to utilize the HydraVision HydraGrid (Catalyst Control Center for AMD Radeon Graphics) for Revit 2012/2013 and AutoCAD 2012/2013.  Normally, with Microsoft programs I can right-click in the open ribbon area and tell an application to attach to the grid.  With AutoDesk (and Internet Explorer) this is not an option. 

I am curious if there is a setting I am missing or if there is a code (API or AutoLisp) which could be wrote to allow such placement.  While I am asking, another thing I would love to do is drag a window out of Revit onto its own desktop.  I would like to have the same thing as "Tile" but on two separate screens so they are still large windows I am working in.  If I expand Revit/AutoCAD across both screens, I have parts of the ribbon which are basically covered by the trim around the monitors.

I am aware I may be asking for things these programs are unable to do, but I can not help but want the ability.  Any help or a "you're dreaming" would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU overclocked to 4.28 GHz, Windows 7 Home Premium, Overclocked AMD Radeon 5670, 8GB Ram, 64GB SSD, 1TB 10,000 RPM SATA, 1 TB External

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.