Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to attach Revit 2013 HydraVision Grid on multiple displays?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
nthompson81
685 Views, 0 Replies

How to attach Revit 2013 HydraVision Grid on multiple displays?

I am wanting to utilize the HydraVision HydraGrid (Catalyst Control Center for AMD Radeon Graphics) for Revit 2012/2013 and AutoCAD 2012/2013.  Normally, with Microsoft programs I can right-click in the open ribbon area and tell an application to attach to the grid.  With AutoDesk (and Internet Explorer) this is not an option. 

I am curious if there is a setting I am missing or if there is a code (API or AutoLisp) which could be wrote to allow such placement.  While I am asking, another thing I would love to do is drag a window out of Revit onto its own desktop.  I would like to have the same thing as "Tile" but on two separate screens so they are still large windows I am working in.  If I expand Revit/AutoCAD across both screens, I have parts of the ribbon which are basically covered by the trim around the monitors.

I am aware I may be asking for things these programs are unable to do, but I can not help but want the ability.  Any help or a "you're dreaming" would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU overclocked to 4.28 GHz, Windows 7 Home Premium, Overclocked AMD Radeon 5670, 8GB Ram, 64GB SSD, 1TB 10,000 RPM SATA, 1 TB External

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report